The books and tests come with the book, test, and blank answer sheet for each course. The eBooks and tests come via email and include a link to download the PDF files of the book and test for each course.
We do not recommend any CE course specifically for the purpose of ARRT® test prep, nor does the ARRT® endorse any specific material for the purpose of studying for any specific test. Purchase and/or completion of this package, or any other test preparation materials regardless of the author, does not guarantee the subsequent passing of the registry exam. The ARRT® has published the mammography content specifications, which gives a detailed outline of the covered topics and procedures, as guidance for the exam. Registrants are encouraged to consult this outline as well as a variety of sources to adequately prepare for the test. In addition to the MQSA requirements, the ARRT® has additional requirements to establish eligibility for the exam. Please see our Mammography Certification Information & Checklist.
Courses in the Training Package
The courses may be completed in any order, as many at once as desired, and at any time. Please note that if sitting for the ARRT® examination, you have two years from the completion of all eligibility requirements to sit for the examination.
A suggested order of completion is as follows:
- Breast Anatomy and Pathology in Mammography (8 CE)
- Introduction to Digital Mammography (8 CE)
- Breast Implants & Quality Assurance in Mammography (8.5 CE)
- Introduction to Stereotactic Breast Biopsy (3 CE)
- Introduction to Breast Tomosynthesis, Breast Density, and Breast Cancer Risk (14.5 CE)
- Note: In addition to completing 40 hours of education, MQSA requirements state that you must complete 25 hands-on mammography exams under the direct supervision of a qualified instructor. Please see our Mammography Certification Information & Checklist.
Books and Tests via USPS
eBooks and Tests
Tests Only via email
Tests Only via USPS
Tests Only Purchases
Purchasing the “Test Only” option means that you will only receive the tests. It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure that they have ALL the necessary up to date reading materials in order to complete the tests as our courses are updated frequently. X-Ray Lady Company is not responsible for the failed result of someone attempting to complete a test without any or incorrect reading materials.
ARRT Post-Primary Certification
These courses have been coded to apply towards the structured education requirement for the Mammography post-primary examination administered by the ARRT®. For specific information regarding this course and its respective content specifications, click here.