Books and Tests via USPS
eBooks and Tests
Tests Only via email
Tests Only via USPS
Tests Only Purchases
Purchasing a Test Only means that you will only receive the test. All tests correlate directly with the reading materials for the CE course. You must complete the test that is sent to you; no previous versions (ie, longer/shorter) of any test will be accepted for CE credit. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure you have the correct reading material to complete the test. X-Ray Lady is not responsible for the failure of a test when trying to complete a course without any or incorrect reading material. No refunds, exchanges, or store credits are issued after failing all three attempts allowed for the course.
Courses in the Training Package
The courses may be completed in any order, as many at once as desired, and at any time. Please note that if sitting for the ARRT® examination, you have two years from the completion of all eligibility requirements to sit for the examination.
A suggested order of completion is as follows:
- Breast Anatomy and Pathology in Mammography (8 CE)
- Introduction to Digital Mammography (8 CE)
- Breast Implants & Quality Assurance in Mammography (8.5 CE)
- Introduction to Stereotactic Breast Biopsy, 2nd Edition (3.5 CE)
- Introduction to Breast Tomosynthesis, Breast Density, and Breast Cancer Risk (14.5 CE)
- Note: In addition to completing 40 hours of education, MQSA requirements state that you must complete 25 hands-on mammography exams under the direct supervision of a qualified instructor. Please see our Mammography Certification Information & Checklist.
ARRT® Post-Primary Certification
We do not recommend any CE course specifically for the purpose of ARRT® test prep, nor does the ARRT® endorse any specific material for the purpose of studying for any specific test. Purchase and/or completion of this package, or any other test preparation materials regardless of the author, does not guarantee the subsequent passing of the registry exam. The ARRT® has published the mammography content specifications, which gives a detailed outline of the covered topics and procedures, as guidance for the exam. Registrants are encouraged to consult this outline as well as a variety of sources to adequately prepare for the test. In addition to the MQSA requirements, the ARRT® has additional requirements to establish eligibility for the exam. Please see our Mammography Certification Information & Checklist.
Connect with X-Ray Lady®!